Intensive Driving Lessons Prices
Theory Test via Theory Test Pro
We will also book your theory test on your behalf on a day that suits you. Once you have passed the theory test, we will also book your driving test to ensure a stress-free process for you in all areas of our service. If you are unsuccessful in the theory test, we will work with you to help you understand what you need to work on, and will help you book another test right away.
Get Me In Quick
Terms and Conditions
All bookings are accepted on the STRICT understanding that the pupil has read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
We take our customer satisfaction very seriously here at “IntensiveDrivingLessons” and endeavour to provide all our pupils with an excellent service from reliable driving instructors who have been fully vetted by the government agency “DVSA”.
In these terms & conditions, references to “you” or “your” means the pupil booking the course of driving lessons and practical driving test or theory test through ourselves and “us” or “we” refer to “IntensiveDrivingLessons”.
- Our Driving Instructors reserve the unconditional right to refuse taking you to the driving test.
(If your instructor feels you are not ready to take your practical driving test, even on day of exam, because of safety, then pupil will NOT be allowed to take practical driving test with our company. NO refund for your driving course, will be offered to you. Pupils who NO-SHOW or cancel at short notice, for any of tests or course lessons, then no refunds will be offered. We will then have the right to cancel the intensive driving course completely. If a pupil cancels an intensive course through their own decision, then NO REFUND is given from US.)
- We will provide the pupil with the same instructor each day of the intensive driving course. But, through circumstances, it might not be possible to do so.
- A professional approach is demanded of the pupil and no abusive behaviour towards staff will be accepted. The intensive driving course will be terminated, and the fee not refunded in such event. A driving course, any deposits will be held for a maximum of 6 months, if a pupil is unable to start the course for whatever reason after that time, a new deposit, driving course fee will be required to be repaid.
- You must pass the legal eye sight test before allowed on the course. The instructor will check this on the first lesson and if you fail. If in doubt, have eye sight checked at an optician before course.
- We will use your personal data in accordance with the data protection act 1998 and it will be used to book your theory test or driving test, to arrange your driving instructor regarding the lessons and to take payment if necessary. We will only give your personal details to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
6. Pass guarantee for pupils who have booked an intensive course, that unfortunately don’t pass on the first attempt. We offer a free re-sit with every further 6 hour course purchased, this means we will deduct the cost of the driving test from that booking. To take advantage of this offer you will need to book it through the office.
7. Your intensive driving course includes break times and time to hire the car for the practical test. After your driving test your instructor will drive you from the test centre to drive you home / back to your agreed meeting point at the end of the test or to your chosen location in the time available after your driving test.
8.We cannot guarantee a test for any specific day. We will aim to book your diving test at the end of your training. Where “your” or “our” availability is limited then this may result in a short delay between training & test.
9. All special offers and course/lesson prices are subject to change without notice and are at the discretion of the company.
10. You supply on the first lesson a signed provisional driving licence. If you fail to produce a valid provisional driving licence, the driving instructor cannot by law permit you to drive a car and accordingly your lesson will be cancelled and any lesson time forfeited.
11. Should your driving test be cancelled by the DVSA within 14 days then you will be required to take your driving course booked with us. We will cancel your last 3 hours booked for the test which has been cancelled. We will book these hours for your rescheduled test. Should the date given by the DVSA not be appropriate for us then we reserve the right to request another date until one is suitable for us.
12. Should your test not be conducted by the DVSA on arrival at the Driving test centre then no refund will be issued by us.
13. In the event the car is damaged on your lesson we reserve the right to invoice these costs to you. Our School cars are fitted with dual controls and fully insured for you to drive. Excess on the policy of insurance which covers you to drive is £250. You will be expected to pay for the repair where the repair is valued at less than £250 and where the damage is over £250 you will be expected to pay the insurance excess at £250.